Your local dietitian
Accredited practising dietitian and sports dietitian Amelia Pilichiewicz established BodyWell Nutrition in Adelaide with a desire to help people adapt their food intake and eating habits—empowering them to manage symptoms of health issues and to meet nutritional needs.
We believe everyone should be able to enjoy eating without fear of adverse outcomes. Often, all it takes is a small adjustment to a person’s diet to dramatically improve quality of life and sports performance.
We help find the right adjustment for you, with client-centred consultations where we discuss your concerns, set goals and develop a tailored dietary strategy that is nutritious, practical and sustainable.
“Good nutrition can improve sports performance and aid in the management and relief of medical conditions.”
With degrees in both Nutrition & Dietetics (Masters) and Science (Honours, PhD), Amelia’s early work led her to identify a connection between what patients ate and the worsening of their symptoms.
Since then, Amelia has developed a special interest in gastrointestinal nutrition, sports nutrition and women’s health including pelvic pain. She is also passionate about nutritional research.
Memberships & Networks
- Dietitians Association of Australia
- Sports Dietitians Association of Australia
- South Australian Sport Medicine Association
- ISAK Level One Anthropometrist
- Member of Adelaide Pelvic Pain Network
- Member of DECCAN Inflammatory Bowel Disease Network
- Member of South Australian Gastroenterology Dietitians Network